16 – days from $2,080
On this two-week adventure through Central America we discover colonial towns in Nicaragua and El Salvador, explore bustling local markets in the Guatemalan highlands and search for wildlife in Costa Rica. Cruising along Lake Atitlan we visit local villages - home to the Tzutujil Maya people. They also explore the ancient site of Copan in Honduras, and uncover the rich history of the Maya kingdom.
- Antigua - Explore this elegant colonial city, overlooked by three volcanoes
- Guatemalan Highlands - Visit the colourful Chichicastenango market and Maya villages around Lake Atitlan.
- Copan - Learn more about the ancient Maya culture at this UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the greatest Maya ruins in the Americas
- Suchitoto - Enjoy the charms of this pretty colonial town beside the shores of Lake Suchitlan
- Leon & Granada - Discover these lively colonial cities, historically rivals for the title of capital city of Nicaragua
- Discover rich wildlife, rainforests and volcanoes
- Explore colourful colonial towns & sacred Mayan sites
- Chill out on Nicaragua's Pacific coastal beaches
For more information on this amazing special, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today