15 – days from $1,345
This wildlife discovery tour has been specifically designed to capture the essence of Costa Rica, whilst keeping costs to a minimum. Travelling mainly by public transport, you can truly immerse ourselves in the local culture. You will swim in the Caribbean, enjoy the Arenal Volcano, track wildlife in the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve and relax on the golden beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Cahuita - Relax by the Caribbean Sea. Opportunity to snorkel over coral reefs and take forest walks
- Arenal - Admire this classic cone-shaped. Cross Arenal Lake by boat
- Monteverde - Opportunity to explore the cloud forest reserve and search for the beautiful local bird, the quetzal
- Manuel Antonio - Where rainforest meets golden sand beaches.
- Wildlife - See monkeys, iguanas, crocodiles and brightly coloured tiny frogs. Listen out for macaws and many other beautiful and exotic birds
For more information on this Captivating Costa Rica tour or other Explore Worldwide tours, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today