Join North South Travel's Jane Patrick on a true adventure to one of the last great undiscovered regions of the world, Papua New Guinea. Explore this unique land and learn about the diverse and interesting culture and nature of this remote destination. We will be travelling small ship expedition style onboard the Ponant ship, Le Soleal. Papua New Guinea will take us on a journey of discovery through ritual ceremonies, fabulous tropical landscapes, idyllic beaches and an ecosystem teeming with life. Enjoy an unforgettable experience in this land as you immerse yourself in this little-known world.
* image credit @Ponant - Philip Plisson
Departing from Cairns, Australia on Nov. 1st, 2022, this extraordinary itinerary will take you through the remote tropical islands of Papua New Guinea.
Day One - Cairns, Australia
Day Two - At Sea
Day Three - Alotau, Papua New Guinea
Day Four - Furgusson Island and Dobu Island, Papua New Guinea
Day Five - Trobriand Islands, Papua New Guinea
Day Six - Kaibola, Kiriwina Island, Papua New Guinea
Day Seven - At sea
Day Eight - Ghizo and Njari, Papua New Guinea
Day Nine- Roderick Bay, Papua New Guinea
Day Ten - Malaita Island, Papua New Guinea
Day 11 - Honiara, Papua New Guinea
*Image Credit @Ellen McIlvane
Special group pricing starting at USD 6,221.00 per person and includes:
- All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captains welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- Unlimited Wi-FI
- Port Charges of $730.00 per person
- Transfer and Flight Honiara/Brisbane
- Standard Open Bar Package
- Evening entertainment and events
- Room service 24h (special selection)
- Highly qualified expedition team
- Zodiac landings
- Park entry fees into protected areas
- Ground services before and/or after the cruise other than the ones mentioned.
- Visa expenses
- Luggage handling
- Spa Services
- Laundry Services
- Personal expenses, onboard medical consultations and drug prescriptions
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- International flights
Contact Jane Patrick at (604) 717-1751 for more information or email email@example.com.
To listen to a pre-recorded information session on this one off departure, please visit our YouTube channel here.
* Image Credit Tufi-Krorfe-4 Studio PONANT Olivier Blaud