10-days from $1,299
Centuries after its construction, China’s Great Wall remains one of humankind’s engineering marvels. At over 21,000km (13,048 mi) in length, the Wall is a trip in and of itself. You won’t tackle the whole thing on this ten-day trek, but you’ll return home with a deeper understanding of the life that goes on around and upon it. The Beijing-to-Beijing route will take you to small villages that have stood for centuries in the shadow of this massive tribute to human will and introduce you to the cuisine, culture and history that make this one of China’s most captivating attractions. The Wall’s been standing for centuries. Isn’t it about time you turned up?
- Great Wall entrances and trek (6 days). Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square guided tour. Tai chi classes. Tea ceremony. Chinese cooking class. Luggage transfer on every hiking day.
- 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners. (Allow USD200-250 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (4 nts), simple guesthouses (5 nts)
- Local bus, walking.
- English-speaking Chinese Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10
For more information on this Walk the Great Wall of China tour or other G Adventure tours, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today