On the tranquil Mexican Pacific Coast lies a paradise for both couples and families alike. Viceroy Zihuatanejo is surrounded by exquisite white-sand beaches and emerald green gardens, making the landscape truly unforgettable. This resort provides a unique experience with their intimate spa, nearby activities, and culinary opportunities.
Book this hotel directly with us and enjoy the following exclusive amenities thanks to our membership in the exclusive Virtuoso network:
- Full breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay(not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
The Spa at Viceroy Zihuatanejo offers a variety of body treatments by a team of highly skilled therapists. Massages also are available beachside in order to achieve ultimate tranquility. Unlike many other resorts, this spa primarily uses Osea’s marine-extracted, sustainable, biodegradable and vegan spa products derived from potent ocean sources. Guests
also have access to the fitness center in order to maintain their healthy lifestyle throughout their stay.
Guests have access to three swimming pools including a seaside infinity pool, two lighted tennis courts and an air-conditioned fitness center. Zihuatanejo Bay’s warm, naturally sheltered waters are perfect for swimming and water sports year round. Arrangements for windsurfing, sailing, water-skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving and deep sea fishing can be made. Six-hundred feet of an exquisite white-sand beach equipped with lounge chairs and daybeds creates an ideal place for guests to unwind. Beach Butlers offer towels, food and drink service, and more. Robert Trent-Jones Jr. and Robertvon Hagge golf courses are located just minutes away from the resort, offering 18-hole courses and equipment rental. Horseback riding is also available nearby.
Viceroy Zihuatanejo offers five restaurants, along with cooking class opportunities.
- La Marea: Led by Executive Chef Paco Isordia, La Marea restaurant offers gourmet Mediterranean and Mexican seafood dishes.
- La Villa: La Villa restaurant prepares modern interpretations of Pacific-Mexican cuisine served al fresco with a romantic candlelit atmosphere in the evenings.
- Coral Bar: A friendly atmosphere featuring fresh ceviches and a specialty tequila bar with more than 110 varieties.
- Lunch on the beach: This resort’s elegant signature beach lunch is served under a private palapa where guests enjoy gourmet dishes while relaxing on a beach chair.
- La Cava Dinner: The resort’s wine cellar, La Cava, houses a collection of more than 1,250 labels from North America, Mexico and Chile. Private gourmet dinner events for up to six people invite guests to make their wine selections, then enjoy a six-course tasting menu is designed around the wines.
- Cooking Classes: Conducted by Chef Isordia, the classes offers hands-on learning into the art of Mexican cooking. Guests visit Zihuatanejo’s central markets with the chef to shop for ingredients, and learn to prepare signature Mexican dishes in a beautiful beach setting. This journey is photographed, and guests are given a DVD to take home to share their experience with family and friends.
- Dine Whenever, Wherever: Viceroy Zihuatanejo invites guests to dine whenever, wherever they prefer, from their private terrace to a romantic setting on the beach.
Viceroy Zihuatanejo offers fourty-six beautiful guestrooms and suites just steps away from the beach. Accommodation options include Deluxe Rooms, Lagoon Suites, Garden Suites, Beach Suites, Two Bedroom Deluxe Suite, Penthouse Suite, and the Presidential Suite.
If you love the look of this hotel and want to find out the best available rate and special offers please contact one of our Luxury Travel Specialists at 604.736.7447 or contact us above!