15 – days from $2479 Was $3000 Savings of 20% on selected departures
Visit incredible monuments and palaces, explore the bustle of Beijing and hike the Great Wall, ride the rails on the Trans Tibetan railway, experience monk debates in Sera Monastery, set eyes on Everest Base Camp
Take part in rituals and haggle for a bargain in the markets. From modern Beijing, travel back in time across scenic countryside to Tibet on this well-packed overland adventure. Witness the splendour of the Potala Palace and the majesty of remote monasteries and then celebrate the journey to Kathmandu. Wake up to views of Everest and enjoy a window into the heart of this remote land. A local guide and CEO will show you the region’s hidden gems and make sure your trip burns brightly in your memory long after you've climbed down from the roof of the world.
- Great Wall entrance. Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour. Trans Tibetan Railway. Lhasa orientation walk. Potala Palace entrance. Sera or Drepung Monastery visit. Jokhang Temple entrance. Pelkor Chode, Gyantse Kunbum and Tashilhunpo Monastery visits. Everest National Park entrance and hike. Zhangmu Pass drive. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 4 breakfasts. (Allow USD225-325 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (11 nts), guesthouse (1 nt, multi-share), sleeper train (2 nts).
- Train, private bus
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
For more information on this Tibet Adventure Tour or other G Adventures Tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today