The Luxury Brando Resort in French Polynesia on the private island of Tetiaroa
The Brando is a unique luxury resort on French Polynesia's breathtakingly beautiful private island of Tetiaroa – an atoll composed of a dozen small islands. This place has always been a place of stunning beauty, tranquility and rejuvenation — first for Tahitian royalty, who chose this island above all others for their summer retreat, and later for Marlon Brando who chose it for his personal eco – friendly sanctuary.
Set to open in July 2014, this new luxury 35 villa resort will open on this breathtakingly beautiful private atoll. The Brando is unique in concept and scope, combining environmental purity, luxury and Polynesian charm into an exceptional experience.
- All meals in the dining venues (Deluxe items are available at an additional charge)
- 24-hour dining in the privacy of the Villa (Deluxe items are available at an additional charge)
- Most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wines, champagne and spirits) Ultra-premium wines
- champagnes and spirits are available at an additional charge
- One excursion per person per day from a list of proposed activities
- One 50 minute spa treatment daily per Villa
- Laundry service (delicate cleaning is available at an additional charge)
- Internet access from both the villa and public area
For more information on the new luxury Brando Resort, please contact our Romance Specialist at North South Travel today