9 – Days from $2,294 CDN Savings of 15% on selected departures
From the heat of Rio’s nightlife to the chilled out atmosphere of Ilha Grande, discover the treasures of Brazil on this comfortable week-long adventure. You’ll wander the colonial streets of Paraty — a UNESCO heritage site and quite possibly the prettiest spot on the planet—and savour seafood and life without cars on the island of Ilha Grande. Stand in awe of awesome Iguassu Falls deep in the interior, then marvel at it from Argentina’s side. Brazil awaits— so let’s make it happen!
- Arrival transfer. Schooner tour to Paraty's nearby islands and beaches. Visit an Afro-Brazilian community and enjoy a local meal. Tour both sides of Iguassu Falls.
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches. (Allow USD320-350 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotels (8 nts).
- Private van, ferry, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10.
For more information on the other G Adventures tours or flights to Brazil, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today