11 - days from $3089
If you're the epicurean sort who's looking to experience some gourmet living, try this culinary trip on for size. You'll spend 11 days travelling Chile and Argentina, immersing yourself in the Mendoza wine region and taking a full-day winery tour in Maipo Valley. On top of a 2-night stay in an estancia (ranch) in Uruguay, you'll also take a visit to a Planeterra-supported culinary school for a demonstration and lunch. G Adventures can guarantee you won't find Argentinean food fresher than this.
Highlights: Taste your way through the Maipo Valley and Mendoza vineyards, learn to prepare local specialties at a cooking class in Mendoza, live the cowboy life at a stylish 'estancia' ranch in Uruguay, visit a Planeterra-sponsored culinary training project, explore Buenos Aires's trendy neighbourhoods
- Arrival transfer. Full-day tour of wineries with tastings in the Maipo Valley. Full-day Mendoza wine tour with tastings, gourmet lunch and cooking class. Buenos Aires orientation walk. Two nights at a rural Estancia in Uruguay. Visit to a culinary school with demonstrations and lunch.
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD400-500 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotels (8 nts), Estancia (ranch) (2 nts).
- Bus/van, plane, ferry, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12
For more information on this special or any other G Adventures promotions, please contact an Adventure Travel Specialist at North South Travel today