The St. Regis Bora
Bora is a stunning private-island resort with 44 acres of extraordinarily magnificent landscaped grounds, one of
our absolute favourite properties in Bora
Bora here at North South Travel.
It is a Polynesian dreamland matched
with the unsurpassed service!
You can choose a spectacular over water villa, a pool beach villa, oceanfront retreat villa or the
Royal Estate (a 13,000-square-foot distinctive private home).
Regardless of which gorgeously appointed accommodation imbued with Tahitian tradition becomes home, the gracious service and refinement of this paradise will leave you with lasting memories.
Our membership in the
exclusive Virtuoso network allows us to secure our clients special amenities,
perks, and upgrades, including:
- For 2017-2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant for up to 2 guests
- Complimentary round-trip boat transfers (to/from airport) for up to 2 guests
- 20% Discount on spa services , excluding spa packages, yoga classes and beauty products
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Be sure to explore the private “motu” (island) in the lagoonarium where the seductive Miri Miri Spa by Clarins awaits; take time to snorkel in the warm waters of that protected area; or simply relax at the pristine beach, looking out across the aquamarine sea to the spectacular view of Mount Otemanu nearby.
Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges is The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort’s exclusive signature restaurant. Considered by many as Bora Bora’s top dining experience, tasting the unique French-and-Asian melding of cuisines created by Jean-Georges Vongerichten is truly a world-class dining experience.
Overwater Deluxe Villa
- Every Overwater Deluxe Islandview Villa at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is an oasis of calm beauty, looking out at an angle across the celebrated turquoise lagoon at the main island of Bora Bora.
- Mostly located at the far reaches of the overwater pontoons, each of the 19 villas encompasses 1,550 square feet (144 square meters) of tropical elegance and secluded privacy with interiors tastefully designed with noble exotic woods.
- These villas accommodate up to three people.
- Each welcoming thatched-roof villa features an indoor living-room lounge, a spacious outdoor terrace and dining gazebo, a large bedroom with a king-size bed and a lavish Italian marble bathroom with double sinks as well as separate bath and shower.
- There are even glass viewing panels cut into the floor, allowing an intimate glimpse of tropical fish meandering past.
- To join the fish, just step off the terrace’s pontoon directly into the warm blue lagoon for a swim or snorkel; return to find an outdoor shower located at the top of the terrace ladder, ready for a quick rinse.
- Soak up the sun outside or slip into the air-conditioned coolness of the indoor spaces, where two 42-inch plasma televisions, a Bose DVD/CD player and a well-stocked mini bar set the scene for holiday relaxation.
- Exclusive 24-hour St. Regis Butler Service on call for all villas.
Overwater Premier Otemanu Villa with Whirlpool
- Watch the riot of colors as the sun sets over Bora Bora’s famed Mount Otemanu in one of these exquisite Overwater Premier Otemanu Villas with Whirlpool (unheated).
- Ideally designed for a romantic splurge or perfectly suited for a family getaway, each of these eight elegant villas at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is constructed with exotic burnished woods, boasts 1,905 square feet (177 square meters) of private playground and sleeps four people.
- Indoors, find a large air-conditioned lounge/living room (complete with a daybed nook and dining table), expansive bedroom with a king-size bed and a gorgeous Italian marble bathroom with double sinks as well as separate bath and shower.
- Enjoy two 42-inch plasma televisions, a Bose DVD/CD player and a well-stocked mini bar, or slip into the plush bathrobes and soft slippers provided and head outside onto the large terrace, where a square whirlpool just right for two awaits.
- Slip in and gaze out at the sunset over Mount Otemanu for the perfect ending to a day spent relaxing in a true tropical paradise.
- The Overwater Premier Otemanu Villa with Whirlpool’s outdoor area also features a covered dining gazebo, a smaller private terrace off the bedroom and easy access into the crystal-clear lagoon water from a private pontoon, complete with outdoor shower.
- With furnishings that reflect the Tahitian culture and glass viewing panels in the floor that are perfectly designed to bring the natural world inside, these noteworthy villas represent some of the best that The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort has to offer.
- Exclusive 24-hour bespoke St. Regis Butler Service.
Overwater Royal Otemanu Villa with Pool
- A private infinity-edge swimming pool suspended over the Bora Bora lagoon is only the beginning of the wonderful things this extraordinary Overwater Royal Otemanu 1 or 2-Bedroom Villa with Pool has to offer.
- A large bedroom, luxurious bathroom and a spacious terrace featuring two symmetrical dining gazebos with views of Mount Otemanu off in the distance make this 2798 square foot (260 meter) hideaway an exceptional address for a Tahitian stay.
- Five of these residences that are constructed of exotic noble woods are available at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort.
- The villa’s large indoor air-conditioned lounge includes both a sitting and a dining area, filled with brightly hued Tahitian-influenced furnishings, as well as glass floor panels that allow guests to watch lagoon fish meander by.
- The bathroom features double sinks, a shower and full bathtub and is stocked with designer toiletries, plush bathrobes and slippers and has its own private outdoor shower.
- The villa sleeps 3 to 6 people.
- Access into the lagoon comes off the front terrace, so taking a swim in the azure waters is as easy as climbing down a ladder.
- Meanwhile, the 4-foot (1.30-meter) deep swimming pool – the largest suspended pool over the Bora Bora lagoon in the South Pacific at 20 feet by 16 feet (6 meter by 4 meter) – is always at the ready for a refreshing dip as well.
- Exclusive 24-hour bespoke St. Regis Butler Service.
The Royal Estate
- The Royal Estate at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is 13,000 square feet (1200 meters) of flawless tropical beauty.
- A completely private compound closed in on three sides with coral walls, the fourth “wall” opens up to its own private beach facing Bora Bora’s sparkling lagoon and Mount Otemanu.
- Seductively beautiful in every detail, The Royal Estate is comprised of three separate pavilions that revolve around a large, open-air pool and sun deck located in the center of the villa.
- It boasts three beautifully appointed bedrooms, two luxurious living rooms, a professional chef's kitchen, four bathrooms and a dining room with sunset terrace.
- The master bedroom pavilion of this unique villa leads into a personal spa area with treatment room, sauna, steam room and whirlpool, as well as a private outdoor gazebo; a small office nearby can be transformed into a fourth bedroom on request.
- Sculpted columns of lustrous exotic wood line the internal walkways bordered by lush tropical vegetation.
- Textures blend indoors as Venetian stucco wall treatments, Italian marble, noble woods, luxurious woven fibers and rich fabrics subtly mix with fine Polynesian art accents.
- Magnificent tropical gardens also border its private white-sand beach.
- The glass wall solarium opens out onto a large airy terrace elevated above the beach and lagoon and is appointed with deckchairs, beach umbrellas, tables and chairs for dining and an outdoor shower.
- The Royal Estate sleeps 9 people and includes dedicated bespoke St. Regis Butler Service.
- A private chef is available on request.
Let us plan a flawlessly stunning engagement, wedding, honeymoon, or anniversary trip! We'd
love to help. We have Romance and Wedding Travel Specialists on hand to assist with
every detail of your getaway. Call us at 604-736-7447 or via the 'contact us'
button to send us a message!