3 nights from $569 per person Save up to $851 per couple
Spread over five hectares (13 acres) of landscaped grounds containing ponds, fountains, gently flowing artificial rivers spanned by white bridges, and white benches beside winding paths, this resort offers adults a tranquil haven (guests must be 13 years or older). Guestrooms at the Royal Hideaway Playacar are located in 11 yellow, English Colonial-style villas graced with decorative white balconies. Each villa surrounds an open-air courtyard containing a burbling fountain strewn with blossoms. A concierge attends each villa from a courtyard desk.
An infinity pool on the beach offers a spot for relaxation while next to it, an activities pool (with nearby hot-water spa tub) allows for volleyball and other games. Three more "relaxation pools" in secluded locations have sundecks and are paired with cool-water spa tubs. Plus the health-and-beauty spa offers a relaxation pool open to all guests without charge.
- All inclusive
- A reduced room rate
- Welcome champagne and cool towel upon arrival
- $25 spa credit per person per stay (only for massages. Not applicable for other treatments, products, promotions, or discounts)
- $50 voucher towards a bottle of wine, per room per stay
- $50 credit towards special dinner, per room per stay
- $100 Chef's Table credit, per room per stay
- $25 laundry service credit, per room per stay
For more information on the Royal Hideaway Playacar in Mexico, please contact one of our Travel Specialists at North South Travel today