Regent Seven Seas is sailing to Cuba, with a stop in its historic capital city, Havana. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to discover the rich culture, fascinating history, and warm hospitality of the Cuban people.
Regent Seven Seas offers luxury all-inclusive cruises. Billed as the ‘Most Inclusive Luxury Cruise Experience,’ guests can enjoy a luxurious world where everything is included, without exception and without compromise. Regent has a mid-sized fleet of cruise ships, and the Seven Seas Mariner accommodates just 700 passengers. Enjoy gratifying luxuries on board, world-class cuisine, and experience the world's most alluring destinations!
The Seven Seas Mariner is the world's first all-suite, all-balcony ship, which also features four gourmet restaurants with open seating, generous amenities, and welcomed spaciousness. With only 350 suites and a crew to guest ratio of 1:1.6, the highest level of personal attention is ensured at every turn.
Known for its friendly people, beautiful art, and rich history, the culture of Havana is something not to miss!
Whether you’re strolling through Old Havana, taking a ride in a vintage car “taxi particular”, visiting the Real Fabrica de Tabacos Partagas for a famous cigar, or dancing the evening away at a Salsa club, you’re sure to never run out of things to do and experience for the first time.
One benefit of sailing with Regent is that they offer complimentary shore excursions – which can really take the stress away as their expert guides can show you the highlights of any port.
You really can have it all aboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises, the following is included with your cruise:
* 2-for-1 All-Inclusive Fares
* FREE Roundtrip Air*
* FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
* FREE Luxury Hotel Package in Concierge Suites and Higher
* FREE Specialty Restaurants
* FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
* FREE Open Bars and Lounges
* In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
* FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
* FREE WiFi Throughout the Ship
* FREE Transfers Between Airport and Port
* 24-Hour Room Service
* All-suite accommodations, 97% with private balconies
* World-famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub & wellness programs
* Spectacular Broadway-style shows, virtuoso performances, culinary demonstrations and wine tastings
* The comfort of smoke-free environments throughout almost the entirety of their ships
Get in contact with one of our Cruise Specialists via the Contact Us button or by calling us at 604-736-7447 for more information on a unique Cuban sailing!