Expect days of play and relaxation—wildlife in its natural habitat; genuine exchanges with locals; wilderness hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, or snorkeling; exploration by expedition vessel or boutique yacht, and even by skiff. Rain or shine!
Unleash Your Excitement
Focused on experiencing life on the outside—rain or shine—our adventure cruises are offered in a variety of destinations, a mix of price points (some generously inclusive), and an exciting range of activities aboard boutique yachts and expedition vessels. Kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, snorkeling, skiff excursions, and cultural encounters top the agenda.
Each day’s activities take advantage of the current conditions and opportunities, and are planned to suit a range of skill levels and preferences. You could be kayaking one morning and snorkeling the next; or another day may offer a leisurely afternoon shore walk or a rigorous hike. So take it easy, or stay on the go—your onboard expedition team will provide the insight needed for you to make a safe and enjoyable choice.
Our 22- to 86-guest vessels are ready for action and equipped with top-of-the-line kayaks, paddle boards, hiking poles, binoculars, and many even feature a custom-built kayak launch system. And depending on your destination and vessel, snorkeling gear and wet suits. We provide the adventure, equipment, opportunities, fun, expert crew, expedition guides, and the vessel. The rest... is up to you!
- Costa Rica & Panama
- Hawaiian Islands
- Mexico's Sea of Cortes
- Pacific Northwest
- Whale and wildlife observation
- Unequaled views of glaciers and unspoiled landscapes
- Timely presentations on flora and fauna
- Visit the bridge and chat up your captain
- Sunrise yoga stretches and the stargazing from the bow
In the Water
- Guided and free-time kayaking excursions
- Paddle boarding in protected coves
- Snorkeling among marine life and colorful reefs
- Inflatable skiff excursions along shore
- “Polar bear plunges” and refreshing swims from secluded beaches
- Guided hikes in forested wilderness, through muskeg, or red rock cliffs
- Leisurely beachcombing for tide pool “treasures”
- Mule ride into desert arroyos
- Visits to quaint towns and Native villages
- Cultural experiences and exchanges with locals
Aboard our replica coastal steamer, be engaged and entertained—included premium shore excursions to historic sites and museums; wine tastings; presentations from onboard guides and historians; cultural discoveries and American beauty.
Why a River Cruise
Why river cruise with us? From our included premium excursions and onboard amenities, to the stunning and varied landscapes, wildlife, and history… there’s no better choice.
After you discover what’s in store, your only question will be when to go.
Activities Aboard & Ashore
Transit the rivers’ locks, watch engineering at work from the bow. Walk to cascading waterfalls and in riverside towns. Taste wines from top Washington and Oregon American Viticultural Areas.
Excursions, explorations, presentations—here’s what’s in store!
Upriver and back—cruise nearly 1,000 miles roundtrip in the footsteps of Lewis & Clark, or opt for world-class wine making in several of the region's preeminent AVAs. Either way, it's a unique experience.
Which river cruise to choose? Compare and find your perfect adventure.