You move through the world as distinctly and uniquely YOU—from day-to-day to grand adventures. Like our small ship adventure and river cruises. Unbeatable activity and culture. Up-close wilderness. Expertise, exclusivity, and personalized service. Time to experience a destination.
A crew member shows you to your cabin. After a short time getting situated, gain your bearings with a spin around the ship before heading to the lounge for a glass of bubbly and to meet your shipmates. Once on board, transplanting yourself and settling in is a snap.
And then you’re off! Headed to where the big ships can’t go—in more ways than one. Be sure to pack a go-with-the-flow attitude. There are set itineraries, but in-the-moment decisions with Mother Nature leading the way will happen! No two UnCruise departures are ever the same, and they’re way more personable.
No matter how you travel—with a companion, family, solo, or in a group—connection, place, and adventure are at the heart of your exploration. Uncover hidden treasures, meet locals (the human, feathered, and wild-and-woolly ones), and learn while having fun. Change the way you see the world.
From mountain trails to footprints ashore, between feeding whales and fleeting krill—there’s connection. Places and adventures forever united by storytellers, fellow-travelers, and salts of the earth. It’s as old as time.
Lost then found, then lost again. And once there, it has the potential to blow you away. A realization of your significance against the scale of the place you’ve found. It’s hard to put into words, but you leave a piece of your heart.
That urge to reach beyond the norm. Explore. Trying new things that stretch the mind and body—kayak, hike, chat up locals—and lead to the most elusive discoveries and moments of excitement. Experience
From your first inquiry until even after your trip and—of course—throughout the cruise itself, you’ll receive welcoming, friendly, personalized service—and a host of benefits you won’t find on most other ships. Choose to UnCruise.
- Flexibility to do as much or as little as you like, on your terms, and in comfort.
- Backstage pass. Small group travel puts you in on the action (not watching from afar).
- Home. Boats are well-appointed and very comfortable, but you’ll quickly discover that your home-away-from-home is secondary to what’s going on around it.
- Memories to last a lifetime. Be prepared for AHA! and “I-can’t-believe-I-just-did-that” moments. You’ll leave with lots of ‘em.
- Connection. On a journey this intimate, you can’t help but feel connected—to the earth, to yourself, and to friends new and old.
- Breezy. From transfers and baggage handling, to cruise cabins and pre- and post-cruise extensions, you’re taken care of.
- Zero hidden costs. What most defines your trip is included in every fare—excursions, hand-crafted cuisine, and a wide array of beverage options... including alcohol.
- Welcome to the family. Through our Endless Discoveries alumni program, you receive loyalty savings on future cruises, referral incentives (for you AND your friends), exclusive offers, and more.
Wining & DiningHumpbacks lunge into a bubble net feeding frenzy the moment plates are served. An otter swims up to the dining room windows with her baby on her belly, getting everyone out of their seats (we’ve all done it). It’s no easy feat to prepare and serve dishes that consistently garner praise. There are special needs to be met, varying availability of ingredients, and there’s always potential for those unexpected dining guests. Every meal is handcrafted by our executive chefs to ensure innovative, nutritious, and delectable dining experiences that highlight flavors of the region.
What to expect:
- Early-riser breakfasts of fresh fruit and baked-on-board pastries
- Full breakfasts with hot and cold options and specialty items
- Lunches range from salads, sandwiches, and homemade soups to regionally-influenced dishes
- Dinners offer a choice of entrées including fresh, local seafood and meats
- Chef-selected wine pairings that complement your meal
- Made-from-scratch desserts like tiramisu and lavender panna cotta
- Varied hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour
- Vegetarian dishes are available at all meals
- Special dietary needs can be met with advance notice