From the Imperial Cities of Fes, Meknes and Marrakech to the Saharan Sand Sea of Merzouga, you will explore many of Morocco's natural and cultural highlights. You will visit local Berber communities in the Anti-Atlas Mountains and travel through the vast Dades Gorge. Along the way you will unwind in hand-picked hotels and traditional 'riads', which provide an oasis of calm from the bustling cities. This small group (10-16 people) adventure will take you all across Morocco over the span of 15 days.
Experience Worldwide has given each of their tours a comfort rating and a tour pace, walking or cycling grade to give you a general idea about the level of activity on each tour and the standard of accommodation you will be staying in at the end of your day's adventure.
Tour Comfort: Comfortable - Hand-picked and chosen for their character, location or local importance, these properties have excellent facilities and a higher level of comfort and service. They provide the perfect wind down after an active day.
Tour Style: Premium - These tours are perfect if you want to combine an original, off-beat classic adventure with the added comfort of hand-picked accommodation. Revel in adventurous days followed by relaxing nights.
Tour Pace: Moderate - These moderately paced tours provide some busy days with plenty of experiences to enjoy, as well as time to relax along the way.
- Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City
- Meknes and Volubilis - Two remarkable sites, rich in history and culture
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as Mecca of the West
- Merzouga Sand Sea - The impressive sand dunes of the Sahara
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco’s Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations
- The Atlas Mountains - The highest and most scenic mountain range in North Africa
- Essaouira - An atmospheric port town on the Atlantic coast.
What is Included?
- 14 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Transportation: 4WD and regular Bus
- Accommodation: 7Nights Comfortable Riad, 5 Nights Comfortable Hotel, 2 Nights Comfortable Kasbah
- Tour Staff: Diver(s), Explore group leader
- Arrival and Departure Airport transfers
If you wish to experience magical Morocco then speak to one of our Travel Specialists today! We can be reached by calling us at 604-736-7447 or by clicking on the 'get rates & schedules' button at the top of the page.