Quark Expeditions is uncompromisingly polar, specializing in expeditions to Antarctica and the Arctic and has been the leading provider of polar adventure travel for over 25 years. With a diverse fleet of specially-equipped small expedition vessels, icebreakers, and unique land-based adventures, Quark offers travellers unparalleled access to the most remote places on earth. The spirit of exploration runs deep in Quark's polar pedigree and they are passionate about creating transformational experiences for fellow adventurers visiting these regions.
This is very likely the farthest you will ever be from home. It’s an environment of exquisite isolation—rich wildlife, stimulating history, and majestic topography. The 7th continent of Antarctica reaches a level of beauty that is unmatched in its simplicity, flawlessness and fragility. Your voyage to the bottom of the world yields unparalleled adventure in every sense of the word.
- Adélie Penguin
- Chinstrap Penguin
- Gentoo Penguin
- King Penguin
- Macaroni Penguin
- Magellanic Penguin
- Rockhopper Penguin
The Antarctic Peninsula
With its all glistening inlets, rocky cliff sides, pebbled beaches and floating ice sculptures, the Antarctic Peninsula is the northernmost stretch of land on the 7th continent—you’re in for total sensory overload. Whether you venture on our popular penguin safari or new photography voyages, this season’s line-up delivers sublime adventures beyond your wildest dreams.
If photography is your passion, make it the focus of your entire expedition on one of two new trips tailored specially for photographers. Document your journey to some of the most remarkable places on earth, whether you’re a novice, a hobbyist or a pro
The Falkland Islands (Malvinas) and South Georgia
Encounter an unparalleled variety of wildlife and get a vivid picture of early Antarctic exploration at these two British territories in the South Atlantic Ocean. Hike through the tussock grass, wander the shorelines, listen to the stories, connect with nature—and get lost in the moment
Quarks convenient Express expeditions whisk you to the 7th continent for as few as eight days. Fly over the Drake Passage to embark on the rest of your journey by ship. This shaves a little time, so you can make the most of every minute. Quark can get you kayaking the bays, cruising around icebergs and camping out under the Antarctic night sky in next to no time.
Voyages to the Antarctic
- Antarctic Explorer: All-Inclusive
- Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent
- Antarctic Express: Crossing the Circle
- Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake
- Antarctica East and West: Peninsula in Depth
- Crossing the Circle: Southern Expedition
- Epic Antarctica: Crossing the Circle via Falklands and South Georgia
- Falklands, South Georgia, and Antarctica: Explorers and Kings
- Falklands (Malvinas) and South Georgia: Islands of the Southern Ocean
- Legendary Snow Hill: March to the Emperor Penguins
- Photography Series: Antarctic Explorer
- Photography Series: Crossing the Circle
- South Georgia and Antarctic Peninsula: Penguin Safari
- South Georgia to Cape Verde: Secret Islands, Rare Birds, and Legendary Explorers
- Uncharted Antarctica: Bespoke Expedition