The renowned, 5+-star m/s Paul Gauguin was built specifically to sail the waters of Tahiti, French Polynesia and the South Pacific.
With a variety of luxurious amenities and unique activities, your days aboard ship are sure to match the splendor of your stunning surroundings. For the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation, discover our luxury spa. Then explore the ocean’s surface via kayak, paddleboard, or Windsurfer. On board The Gauguin, you can also experience Tahiti’s underwater wonders with our optional SCUBA certification program—the only one of its kind on French Polynesian luxury cruises. Or experience the natural and cultural history of the destination through a lecture with one of our onboard naturalists. Enjoy your meals at your leisure at stellar, onboard restaurants, and spend your evenings relaxing and enjoying entertainment in our lounge. Whether you choose to indulge your body, mind, or spirit, you’re sure to find an activity to match your passion!
Paul Gauguin Cruises offers an extraordinary value in luxury cruising with so much included in your fare—Just look at everything you’ll enjoy with their all-inclusive pricing:
• Spacious, oceanview and balcony staterooms
• All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
• Complimentary room service
• Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
• Refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
• All shipboard entertainment
• All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
• La Boutique duty-free shop
• Fitness center
• Watersports including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding*
• Piano and pool bars
• Prepaid gratuities!
** I N CL U D E S R O U N D T R I P A I R F A R E F R O M L O S A N G E L E S! **
In 1891, when Paul Gauguin arrived in Tahiti, he captured the charm, culture, and languid grace of its people in oils.You won't find his paintings here, but the breathtaking scenic splendor and easygoing lifestyle of its people remain. This 7-night itinerary is perfect for those who want to experience the best French Polynesia has to offer in just a week.
Aboard the award-winning m/s Paul Gauguin, you'll draw close to the islands that inspired Gauguin, author James A. Michener, and so many others. Call on Huahine, the "Garden Island" ... spend a day on our own private islet off the coast of Taha'a ... explore magical Bora Bora and bask on their private white-sand beach on a motu off the coast ... and discover Moorea, said to be the model for Michener's Bali Hai.
** For a limited time only, Canada Residents save 10%-25%* off all 2016, 2017 and 2018 sailings of the m/s Paul Gauguin. That means you’ll save off the cruise portion of these departures! **
ABOARD THE m/s PAUL GAUGUIN-2017/2018 itineraries
TAHITI & THE SOCIETY ISLANDS [7 nights] - fares from only $3,751/$4,034
TAHITI, SOCIETY ISLANDS & TUAMOTUS – SPECIAL FOR 2017 [7 nights] - fares from only $5,101
SOCIETY ISLANDS & TUAMOTUS [10 nights] - fares from only $4,584/$4,834
COOK ISLANDS & SOCIETY ISLANDS [11 nights] - fares from only $5,686/$5,009
FIJI, TONGA, COOK & SOCIETY ISLANDS [12 nights] - SPECIAL FOR 2017 fares from only $6,136
COOK ISLANDS, SOCIETY ISLANDS, FIJI & TONGA [13 nights] - fares from only $6,186
MARQUESAS, TUAMOTUS & SOCIETY ISLANDS [14 nights] - fares from only $6,451/$7,041
FIJI TO BALI [16 nights] - fares from only $6,786
BALI TO FIJI [17 nights] - fares from only $7,301
* Offer is valid for residents of Canada only. All rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, and based on double occupancy. Port, security, and handling fees of $119 - $260 per person are additional. Rates reflect 10%-25% discount on cruise only and is valid only for new bookings. Offer is combinable with applicable past guest savings and FREE 3rd person in stateroom but is not combinable with other
Get in touch with our Cruise Specialists today for more information and to find out more about the latest special offers and availaibility! Call us on 604.736.7447 or inquire via our website!