Join us on our exclusive charter and very special to the Galapagos for Christmas 2016! A 10 days/9 nights tour with 7 nights sailing the Galapagos onboard the beautiful Queen of the Galapagos yacht for 7 nights. The yacht only accommodates 16 people in 8 cabins so space is extremely limited and will sell out! Contact your North South Travel agent for more information or to hold your spot today! 604-736-7447 or click on "Get price & schedule" above to send us a message through the website.
UPDATE- We have secured great pricing in CANADIAN DOLLARS nearly at Par with the USD so the price is from CAD$5,249!! Which is a fantastic deal! Only 3 cabins are left so if you are interested contact us before it is too late!
THE GALÁPAGOS — NORTH AND CENTRAL ISLANDS ABOARD THE QUEEN
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend seven days exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos archipelago in the company of an expert naturalist guide. In the evenings, return to the spacious and comfortable Queen of Galápagos to reflect on the day’s adventure under a canopy of stars. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with exclusive lower berths and private bathrooms.
• Seven nights cruising and exploring the Galápagos National Park
• Snorkel with sea lions and sea turtles
• Find colonies of frigatebirds and boobies on the cliffs of Genovesa
• Gain deeper insight from your Galápagos National Park guide into the ecology of the Galápagos Islands
DECEMBER 18TH 2016 - DAY 1 - QUITO
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
DECEMBER 19TH 2016 - DAY 2 - QUITO/SAN CRISTÓBAL ISLAND (1B, 1L, 1D)
Fly to San Cristóbal. Meet your guide and transfer to the ship. Visit a tortoise breeding centre in the afternoon.
DECEMBER 20TH 2016 - DAY 3 - ISLA SANTA FE/BLACK TURTLE COVE (1B, 1L, 1D)
Land on the tiny island of Santa Fé and take a guided walk through the prickly pear forest searching for land iguanas. After navigating to Santa Cruz island, take a panga ride through the mangroves to look for bird and marine life.
DECEMBER 21ST 2016 - DAY 4 - PLAYA ESPUMILLA/PUERTO EGAS (1B, 1L, 1D)
Morning excursion to Playa Espumilla, one of the most idyllic beaches in the Galápagos Islands and home to thick mangroves and flamingo and sea turtle nesting sites. Continue to Puerto Egas to see the salt crater as well as a dark-sand beach and tidal pools.
DECEMBER 22ND 2016 - DAY 5 - ISLA GENOVESA (1B, 1L, 1D)
Land at Genovesa, an old imploded volcano, to observe the massive colonies of frigatebirds, boobies, and other seabirds as well as striking volcanic cliffs rising from the ocean. Visit the sites of Darwin Bay and El Barranco.
DECEMBER 23RD 2016 - DAY 6 - ISLA BARTOLOMÉ/SULLIVAN BAY (1B, 1L, 1D)
Visit Bartolomé for a guided tour to see the island’s dramatic volcanic features before hiking to a panoramic viewpoint. Continue to Sullivan Bay on Santiago Island to witness the giant lava formations contrasting the white-coral-sand beach.
DECEMBER 24TH 2016 - DAY 7 - ISLA RÁBIDA/PUERTO AYORA (1B, 1L, 1D)
Take a morning excursion to the red sand beaches of Rábida to see a lagoon and sea lion colony. Continue to Cerro Dragón on the west coast of Santa Cruz Island to observe land iguanas and a saltwater lagoon frequented by flamingos and other species of birds.
DECEMBER 25TH 2016 - DAY 8 - PUERTO AYORA (1B, 1L, 1D)
Spend Christmas Day on Santa Cruz Island. Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and take an excursion to the Santa Cruz highlands to see the giant tortoises in the wild. Free time for shopping or exploring the town of Puerto Ayora.
DECEMBER 26TH 2016 - DAY 9 - PUERTO BAQUERIZO MORENO/QUITO (1B)
Visit the San Cristóbal Interpretation Centre on the island before flying back to Quito.
DECEMBER 27TH 2016 - DAY 10 - QUITO (1B)
Depart at any time.
PRICES: $5,249 CAD * per person (based on two sharing) in the Upper Deck Twin, Double or Main Deck Twin.
There is one Suite Double $5,749 CAD* per person (based on two sharing)
• 7 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the Queen of Galápagos
• Group arrival transfer on Day 1
• Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands
• All meals aboard the Queen of Galápagos
• Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide
• All landings, excursions, and transportation
• Snorkelling equipment
• Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre
• 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners. (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. Not included is USD20 Tourist Transit card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galapagos park entry fee upon arrival to the Islands.)
• Local flight, Queen of Galápagos motorized catamaran, van, Zodiac, private bus.
• Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
• Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.
• Entrance fees not listed
• International air (but we can help you with secure the best airfare)
• Applicable tourist visas (again we can help you with these and have access to discounted visa pricing with our preferred partner, CIBT visas).
• Airport taxes
• Tips or gratuities
• Meals not mentioned above
• Optional tours or optional admissions
For more information or to hold your space please contact our Leisure specialists for more information. Call us at 604-736-7447 or leave an inquiry via the website by clicking the contact us button above!