15-days from $2,830
Travel with us on this exciting adventure along the Mekong River - the lifeline of South East Asia. You will experience the diverse cultures of the region by meeting local people from Thailand's modern capital city of Bangkok, tribal villages in Laos and the ancient jungles of Cambodia. You will enjoy the last few days exploring Angkor, the world's largest ancient temple city.
- Bangkok - Explore the glittering Grand Palace complex and Wat Po, the beautiful temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Lampang - Visit the elephant sanctuary and hospital
- Mekong River - Boat journey through a fascinating and ever-changing landscape
- Luang Prabang - Sleepy French Colonial riverside town with over 30 gilded temples
- Siem Reap - Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
For more information on this Magic of the Mekong Tour or other Explore Worldwide trips, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today