10-days from $3,695 Was $7,395 Save $3,700
Follow the timeline of Ancient Egypt on this Abercrombie & Kent journey that takes you from Cairo and the pyramids to a luxury cruise on the Nile to Luxor, remote Denderah, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan and commanding Abu Simbel.
- Sail on a four-night Nile river cruise on board award-winning Sanctuary 'Sun Boat IV,' travelling to off-the-beaten-path Denderah, one of Egypt's best-preserved and less-frequented temples
- Enjoy guaranteed entry into one of Egypt's legendary pyramids, which you literally explore from the inside out
- Ride Like a Local on camel back in Giza and sail the Nile in a felucca (small boat)
- Learn to make an Egyptian delicacy on board 'Sun Boat IV' as part of a Chef's Table culinary experience
- Discover Egypt's ancient capital of Memphis and the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara
- Accompanied by your expert Egyptologist, pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, hearing your guide's every word with help from a personal headset
- Avoid crowds and the hassle of navigating around other ships, with private docking facilities in Luxor and Aswan
- Exclusively on the October 3 departure, enjoy the company of Rami Girgis, named one of the world's top travel specialists byCondé Nast Traveler and who helps reveal Egypt's fascinating history and culture. A&K President Phil Otterson also joins for a portion of your adventure in the Land of the Pharaohs.
For more information on this A & K special, please contact one of our Travel Specialists at North South Travel today