Do you love or have you been wanting to visit 'Beautiful British Columbia'? Now's your chance to stay at a stunning luxurious resort in Canada's great outdoors. Explore the wilderness in style with this Luxury Lodge Tour! This itinerary encompasses two of the most stunning lodge resorts in British Columbia, Sonora Resort partnered with Clayoquot Wilderness Resort.
Our Luxury Travel Specialists have experienced both resorts and can speak to the extraordinary level of attention, service, and breathtaking outdoor adventure.
2018 Departures from Vancouver:
- May 17th, 24th, 31st
- Jun 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Jul 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- Aug 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- Sep 6th, 13th
Early Booking Bonus
Book with us by October 31, 2017 and receive up to $1,050 per couple in added value which can be used for additional hotel nights, city sightseeing tours, activities or private transfers.
- Helicopter or floatplane transfer Vancouver Airport to Sonora Resort
- Sonora Resort 3 nights accommodation with gourmet meals and snacks
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Complimentary phone calls anywhere in the world
- All beverages (liquor, house wine, domestic beer, pop, juices & water)
- Use of all amenities at the resort - including outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, steam rooms, hot tubs, sauna, fitness room, tennis court, games room with billiards, shuffle board, foosball, virtual golf games, state of the art movie theatre
- Floatplane transfer Sonora Resort to Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
- Clayoquot Wilderness Resort 4 nights ensuite luxury tent with gourmet meals and snacks
- Spa Treatment (one hour)
- Guided and unguided activities include: hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, mountain biking, wildlife viewing (whales, eagles, bears), hot springs cove tour, walk the wild side tour, skeet shooting, archery & rock climbing, marine activities, salt and fresh water fishing ( ½ day of fishing)
- Floatplane transfer Clayoquot Wilderness Resort to Vancouver
- Travel Documentation
Day 1 Vancouver to Sonora Resort
Your luxury lodge-hopping starts with a helicopter ride or float plane to
Days 2 & 3 Sonora Resort
Sonora Resort is a stunning setting among towering trees, postcard views and the background music of waves lapping the shoreline.Take a guided eco boat tour, see grizzly bears, kayak, go rafting, hike the coastal rainforest or try heli-hiking. Fishing is one of the key experiences at the resort, with heli-fly-fishing, river fly-fishing and salmon fishing available. At the end of the day why not have your catch prepared the way you like it!
Day 4 Sonora Resort to Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
Your stay at Sonora Resort ends when you depart on your privately chartered floatplane for your scenic 30 minute flight over Vancouver Island to Clayoquot Wilderness Resort on Bedwell River. To find out more about Clayoquot Wilderness Resort Click here and experience a fantastic opportunity you'd love to share with friends and family.
Days 5 - 7 Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
Your outdoor adventure continues! Let yourself be swept away by ancient forests with 1,000 year old cedars, miles of walking and riding trails, pristine lakes, a majestic coastline, a breathtaking river estuary and abundant wildlife including whales and black bears. As the resort specializes in remote wilderness experiences, you may choose to be taken to a secluded beach to learn to surf, have a First Nations guide escort you on a day-long hike on the “Wild Side” interpretive trail and Flores Island, or kayak rushing rivers and private inlets. The resort’s signature experience is horsemanship with horses available for beginner to expert riders.
Day 8 Clayoquot Wilderness Resort to Vancouver
It’s time to say good-bye to British Columbia’s coastal wilderness and take the floatplane or helicopter back to Vancouver.