12 – days from $4,490
Peaceful monasteries, jagged Himalayan mountains and deep valleys are all part of this fascinating journey through the Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan. You will meet the welcoming locals for whom tradition and ritual are still a way of life. After discovering this unique country's rich cultural heritage you will return to Kathmandu to sample bustling Nepalese city life. This departure spends a full day at the annual Black Neck Crane Festival in the Phobjika Valley.
- Punakha - The ancient capital of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong and hike in the Punakha Valley
- Phobjika Valley - Celebrate at the Black Neck Crane Festival
- Paro - Climb up to the 'Tiger's Nest' Monastery, perched high on the cliff side
- Thimpu - Walk through the most relaxed capital in the world
- Kathmandu - Explore the old city on foot before visiting the Pashupatinath temple complex
For more information on this Cultural Tour of Bhutan or other Explore Worldwide Tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today