12 Days from $3,290 CDN Save $$$
On this active tour Explore walk through northern Tanzania's great game lands and experience incredible wildlife at close range. With the Great Rift Valley as a backdrop you trek through the bush and along the lake in Manyara National Park and around ancient volcanoes at Olmoti and Ngorongoro. You will descend into the caldera to track rhinos, enjoy views of Kilimanjaro from Mount Meru and observe the prolific
wildlife in the immense Serengeti plains. You will end the tour relaxing on the exotic spice island of Zanzibar.
- Serengeti - Game drives in the most iconic and prolific national park in Africa
- Ngorongoro Crater - Spot wildlife while walking on the rim of the world's largest caldera
- Mount Meru - Trek through savannah, forest and jungle while enjoying
- spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Lake Manyara - Nature walk on the edge of the Great Rift Valley
- Olduvai Gorge - Discover the 'Cradle of Mankind'
For more information on this amazing trip, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today