15-days from $1599
Everest is more than a mountain, and the journey to its base camp is more than just a trek. Along a route dubbed by some as "the steps to heaven," every bend in the trail provides another photo opportunity – beautiful forests, Sherpa villages, glacial moraines, and foothills. For active adventurers not afraid to break a sweat, our full trekking support G Adventures staff will bring you close to local cultures before opening a window to the top of the world.
- English-speaking local guide and assistants for the Everest Base Camp trek. Porters included on the trek. Trekking to Everest Base Camp.
- No included meals. (Allow USD420-550 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/guesthouses (2 nts), teahouse lodges (12 nts).
- Plane, bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, trekking support staff.
- Small group experience; Max 14, Avg 10
For more information on this Everest Adventure tour or other G Adventure trips, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today