17-days from $2,189
A wide-ranging adventure showcasing the region’s natural wonders and fascinating cultures, this 17-day trip offers a combination of guided excursions and free time to explore beaches and ruins, urban culture and awe-inspiring landscapes. Cruise the Mekong for a day and overnight on a traditional sailing junk in Halong Bay. Witness the heights of Cambodia's past at Angkor Wat, and contemplate its lows by walking the infamous Killing Fields. Although many activities are included, there is still plenty of time to explore on your own and create the ultimate adventure.
- Halong Bay caves entrance. Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner. Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Hue). Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour (Ho Chi Minh City). Mekong Delta day trip. Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh). Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide. Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour (Siem Reap). Local Khmer dinner in nearby village either at the Planeterra-supported New Hope project or with a local family (depends on departure). Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 15 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinner. (Allow USD325-375 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (14 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt).
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, plane, walking, cyclo, boat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
For more information on this Essential Vietnam & Cambodia tour or other G Adventure tours, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today