10-days from $2,070
The highlights of this tour takes in the not-to-be-missed sights of Burma (Myanmar). You will discover the old Colonial buildings, markets and temples of Rangoon. On two wheels we explore some of the temples of Bagan's sprawling plains. We take to the river in Mandalay and even travel by horse and cart. While Inle Lake affords us with many surprises such as ancient temple ruins, floating gardens and a spot of wine tasting not to mention the famous leg-rowing fishermen. And, throughout our journey the warmth and friendliness of the Burmese people abounds.
- Rangoon (Yangon) - British colonial heritage and the golden Shwedagon Pagoda
- Bagan - Breathtakingly vast plain studded with thousands of ancient pagodas and stupas
- Mandalay - Visit by horse and cart to Inwa village and sunset at U Bein Bridge
- Inle Lake - Wine tasting, floating gardens, stilted villages and leg-rowing fishermen
- Local Life - Cycling through local villages in Bagan and walking through evening fish market in Mandalay
For more information on this Essential Burma Tour or other Explore Worldwide trips, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today