From The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line comes an entirely new way to travel – introducing Crystal River Cruises™, an unrivalled new standard of all-inclusive luxury exploring the grand waterways of Europe. Aboard a fleet of five intimate all-suite, butler-serviced river yachts, enjoy a front-row seat overlooking the breathtaking pastoral landscapes, renowned capital cities and fairytale-like villages that line the legendary Danube, Rhine, Main, Moselle, Garonne, Dordogne and Seine rivers.
Debuting in July 2016 with the launch of Crystal Mozart™ – followed by four brand new cutting-edge river yachts in 2017 – Crystal River Cruises completely reimagines the very notion of river cruising with the most luxurious, spacious, state-of-the-art river yachts, marrying the award-winning amenities of the all-inclusive Crystal Experience® with the nuanced exclusivity of river travel. Aboard the Crystal River Cruises fleet – Crystal Mozart, Crystal Debussy™, Crystal Bach™, Crystal Ravel™ and Crystal Mahler™ – nothing is compromised, no detail too small, no experience too much.
As a valued partner with Crystal Cruises we can often get our clients better rates and exclusive shipboard credits! Once you have decided on your voyage contact us directly to ensure that you get the best deal!!
Napoleon declared it “Queen of Europe’s Rivers” and with a mesmerizing beauty that is at once both regal and enchanting, the mighty Danube is indeed breathtaking. Cruise the scenic Wachau Valley, an Austrian wonderland and UNESCO World Heritage Site of terraced vineyards and picturesque castle towns. Cruises from 10-13 days. Fares from $4,000CAD per person. Maiden Voyage: 13th July 2016
With its castles, historic towns and terraced vineyards, so beautiful is the Upper Middle Rhine Valley the entire region is a treasured UNESCO site, notable for its breathtaking Rhine Gorge and iconic Lorelei Rock. Follow the Rhine and Moselle rivers to explore world-class cities and scenic villages in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland. All cruises last 14 days. Fares from $4,800CAD per person. Maiden Voyage: 18th June 2017
Inspired by the dreams of Charlemagne, Crystal Mahler embarks on the grandest of voyages along Europe’s mightiest rivers – the Rhine, Main and Danube. Traveling between Amsterdam and Budapest, prepare to explore the capital cities and quaint villages of Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. All cruises last 16 days. Fares from $8,100CAD per person. Maiden Voyage: 29th August 2017
Crystal River Cruises is distinguished by:
- Exceptionally designed all-suite river yachts accommodating either 84, 110 or 160 discerning guests, depending on ship and waterway selected, with some of the largest suites of any river vessels
- Extraordinary personal attention and service with the highest staff-to-guest ratio in all of European river cruising
- All meals included; Crystal’s signature cuisine prepared by European sourced and trained chefs, served in multiple, open-seating venues
- TechnoGym-equipped fitness centres, dedicated yoga areas and massage services
- Gratuities for all shipboard staff
- Unlimited bottled water and premium beverages including champagne, fine wine and spirits
- All soft drinks, beer and bottled water in-suite
- 24-hour self-service pantry featuring speciality coffees, teas, wines and nonalcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour Wi-Fi access with complimentary Internet of 60 minutes per person, per day
- State-of-the-art interactive TV system including in-suite movies on demand and extensive music library (via satellite)
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment programmes
- Daily choice of electronic international newspapers
- Self-service guest laundry
- Choice of complimentary curated Crystal Adventures® shore excursions in every port
- Complimentary culinary experience at highly renowned local establishments
- Complimentary airport transfers to/from river yacht to airport complimentary
- Nordic Walking Poles, GPS Whisper Guides, electronically assisted bikes, jet skis, kayaks and more.
**UPDATE** Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel were originally designed to sail on the Seine River from Paris to Normandy beginning June 2017 and the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers from Bordeaux from August 2017, respectively. However, Crystal Cruises has decided to relocate these ships to the interior of Europe and create new itineraries for them on the Rhine, Main and Danube rivers. The Crystal Debussy will now begin service in April 2018 and The Crystal Ravel will being service in May 2018.
If you cannot wait to cruise the European waterways in luxury contact one of our Cruise Specialists today to reserve your cabin today! Contact us at 604-736-7447 or by clicking on the button at the top of this page.