9 – days from $1149
Explore exciting and fast-paced Ho Chi Minh City, float through the Mekong Delta, discover the magnificence of Angkor Wat, savour an authentic Khmer meal in a local home
Stand in awe of the architectural achievement of Angkor Wat and contemplate the horrors of the Killing Fields at Phnom Penh. This 9-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture and history of this incredible country. Its natural beauty coupled with tumultuous history make Cambodia a truly fascinating destination. With your accommodation, transportation and entrance to Angkor arranged by the G Adventure CEOs, you can concentrate on making this the time of your life.
- Mekong Delta day trip. Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh). Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide. Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour (Siem Reap). Local Khmer dinner in nearby village either at the Planeterra-supported New Hope project or with a local family (depends on departure). All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 8 breakfasts, 1 dinner. (Allow USD150-250 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (8 nts).
- Local bus, air-con bus, walking, cyclo.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
For more information on this Cambodia Experience Tour or other G Adventures Tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today