13 days from $5,160 excluding flights
On this safari Explore Worldwide travel through Botswana and Zambia, exploring Chobe National Park and the vast Okavango Delta. They search for wildlife including elephant, zebra, buffalo and giraffe. Swapping land for water they stay on the Okavango Panhandle aboard our houseboat, searching for hippos, crocodiles and other wildlife. They end the trip in Zambia, visiting the thundering waters of Victoria Falls.
- Comfortable Lodges - The finest game viewing from comfortable hand-picked lodges.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Spend two nights on a houseboat and explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa by boat.
- Chobe National Park - Discover the stunning wildlife that inhabits this fine reserve, renowned for its big herds of elephants.
- Comfortable accommodation including houseboat & tented camp
- Victoria Falls - Visit one of the natural wonders of the world.
For more information on this safari special or other Explore Worldwide tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today