A taste of pure wilderness delivered with the utmost comfort and a dash of pure guest delight, the &Beyond Botswana Explorer Expedition is a guided journey through Botswana’s best-known wildlife areas. Providing exceptional game viewing, this camping adventure allows guests to experience the best of the region by vehicle, on foot, by traditional canoe and by boat, exploring both national parks and private wildlife concessions. Guests travel with a dedicated guide and move between a series of private campsites, staying in rustic yet comfortable and spacious safari tents with crisp linen-adorned beds and ensuite bathrooms with flush WC and refreshing bucket showers. The final night of the adventure is spent in Zimbabwe at the splendidly remote Elephant Camp, situated within sight of the flume of water vapour hanging above Victoria Falls.
About the Lodge
- Explore all the wildlife highlights of Botswana, from the Okavango Delta to Moremi, Savute, Chobe and neighbouring Victoria Falls.
- Privately guided expedition for a maximum of six guests with fully serviced camping.
- Guided mobile safari throughout the natural hot spots of Botswana and Victoria Falls accompanied by a dedicated and experienced private guide.
- The rustic charms of camping combined with the comfort of full service, a hot bucket shower and flush toilet.
- Incredible diversity of scenery and wildlife.
- Incorporates all Botswana’s best known game viewing areas and offers exceptional value.
- Private campsites contribute to the remote and exclusive feel.
Daytime temperatures above 30˚C / 86˚F
Night-time temperature rarely drops below 6˚C / 42˚F
During summer and spring, hot days usher in thunderstorms over a dry Delta, while in winter the land dries and the Delta fills with water.
- Best time to travel All year round
- Recommended for Children Children over the age of 12 are welcome at &Beyond Botswana Explorer Expedition
- Guest Safety The campsites are not fenced off and we request guests be extremely vigilant at all times
- Lodge Amenities 10 days, 9 nights, fully-serviced wilderness camping, 3 ensuite safari tents, Professional and knowledgeable &Beyond guide, 6 guests per mobile safari, Foreign language guides available on request
- Languages English Language, Tswana Language
- Wildlife Red lechwe, sitatunga antelope, hippo, roan, sable antelope, giraffe, zebra, Lion, leopard, buffalo, waterbuck, kudu, tsessebe, impala, hyena, cheetah, African wild dog
- Currency Botswana pula
- Capacity 3 ensuite safari tents, 6 guests