14 – Days from $2,209 Save 15% on select departures between May 1, 2014 and June 30, 2014
Still wild and mysterious even after all these years, Borneo is one of those places that’s become synonymous with adventure travel. Come see what all the fuss is about on this 14-day journey through the Malaysian states of Sarawak and Sabah. There, you’ll encounter wild orangutans, proboscis monkeys, sun bears and other creatures of the rainforest, visit hot springs and waterfalls, and get a better understanding of the local Dayak people by spending the night in a traditional longhouse. Adventure never goes out of style; it just becomes more classic.
- Traditional dinner in a local home (Kota Kinabalu). Beach time in Kudat. Mt Kinabalu hike, including entrance, climbing permits and guides. Wildlife river kayaking tour (Weston). Mulu cave visit. Semenggoh Nature Reserve and orangutan visit (Kuching). Internal flights.
- 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD270-350 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels/guesthouses (9 nts, 1 nt may be multi-share), traditional longhouse (1 nt), national park lodges/mountain huts (3 nts, multi-share).
- Private van, kayak, walking, ferry, public minibus, plane
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
For more information on the other G Adventures tours or flights to Borneo, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today